1400 Acre Development/Recreational Property near Branson, Missouri
This unique Southern Missouri property is remote, yet within 5 miles of the tourist city of Branson, with all amenities. The property is one of the truly beautiful and interesting places in Missouri; it also has a lot of historical relevance. The property is dramatic in elevation ranging from 800 to 1400 feet. For 38 years, the property has been managed in conjunction with Missouri Department of Conservation and the USDA/NRCS. The property is fully restored to Pre-1900 conditions, and has been protected from outside influences (both man and machine). There is much diversity with glades, savannas, mountains, springs, two creeks, caves, forested areas with large mature timber and many ponds. The best description of the property would be, mountainous with mature timber in different stages of growth, interspersed with glades and savannahs. The property management philosophy is diversity. This management style has increased endangered, threaten or watch listed plants and animals: such as Collard Lizards, Illinois Brown Bats, Pileated Woodpeckers and more. There is a residence Elk Herd in the area and Elk are continually seen on this property.
This is a property that needs to be seen in order to truly appreciate.
• Located across from Big Cedar Lodge’s Tom Fazio-designed Buffalo Ridge Springs Course. Already
acclaimed as the region’s top golf course, Buffalo Ridge has been transformed by the guiding hands
of visionary conservationist Johnny Morris and renowned golf course architect Tom Fazio. The
course has been rated the #1 Public Course in Missouri by Golf Magazine and Golf Digest.
• Borders 5599-acre Drury-Mincy Conservation Area, which was the Conservation Department’s first
Whitetail deer refuge.
• Miles of well-maintained, drivable UTV trails.
• Size, proximity of property to area golf courses, and new developments in the area make this a very
unique and rare parcel.
• Multiple access points off black top road.
• Located close to Branson airport.
• The property is close to many area lakes including Table Rock, Taneycomo, and Bull Shoals.
• Seller will work with buyer on financial terms to purchase.
• A Bear study was recently conducted on the property by the State of Mississippi and the Missouri
Department of Conservation. Bear are frequently seen on the property.
• The property has 40 acres of wildlife food plots, approximately 60 ladder stands (that stay on the
property), and many mineral blocks for nutrition and tick control.
Facts and Features / MOPLS #36727
Address & Coordinates
Latitude: 36.5447, Longitude: -93.1607