Deloss Creek Rd - 151 acres - Lawrence County
Look no further than this listing for your next large tract of land. There are many possibilities with this land but to just name a few. Hunting, investment for the timber or build your next home or weekend cabin.
Property features include:
- New survey
- Boarders Wayne National Forest to the north
- Electric and County water at the road.
- Multiple building sites or park a camper
- Good bedding areas and cover for whitetail
- Water sources from creeks and lunar pond
- Approximately 4400' of road frontage
- Access road was newly paved in 2019
- Harvestable timber consists of white & red oak, poplar and other various hardwoods with current and future value
- Topography consists mostly of steeper areas with rolling ridge-tops, flats, bottom fields along road
- Beautiful, large rock outcroppings and cliffs give you a sense of being in Hocking Hills
- Older cottage/home on property that to the right buyer is savable and could make a good fixer-upper
- Two car garage, barn and a carport
- Coordinates 38.5918 -82.5300
Time to feel like you are at home with a property! Current annual taxes are $1,277.30.
Facts and Features / MOPLS #49153
Address & Coordinates
1165 Township Rd 116 Kitts Hill, OH 45645
Latitude: 38.5918, Longitude: -82.5300