Sabine County Recreational Deer & Timber Property
A nice recreational or residential property offering a combination of 50% timber and 50% three year old clear cut. Located outside of Geneva, TX on W. Carters Ferry Road the property has a remote feel. Good road access along the western property boundary and somewhere near 600 feet of frontage along the county road.
- Electricity is available to the property. Power line easement runs along the county road.
- Nice wet weather creek runs almost the full length of the property from south to north.
- Several nice building spots for a home offering a commanding view of the property.
- Could be a very nice hunting property.
- NO MINERALS CONVEY
- NO OWNER FINANCE
- An additional 40+/- acres available on the south-side of the road.
Directions to the property: From Geneva, TX travel north on FM 330. W Carters Ferry Road will fork to the right. Continue traveling about 1.75 miles and the property will be on you left (on the north side of the road. Look for Mossy Oak For Sale Signs.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (G2 Outdoors Brokerage, LLC) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given to us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of G2 Outdoors Brokerage, LLC.
Facts and Features / MOPLS #54163
Address & Coordinates
Latitude: 31.4906, Longitude: -93.8904