12ac Lake, Home & Farm
Hunt, fish, live & relax! This property has a lot to offer including a spring fed lake, house, small fishing lake cottage, creek, duck pond area, open pastures, pines & big hardwoods. Located near Oglethorpe, GA approximately 30 min west of I-75, and 35 min to Perry.
* The House: 5024 sq' house, built in 1999, 4 br/4ba. Large back wooden deck. Gas fireplace. Finished basement with heart pine and walnut construction and wood burning fireplace.
* 12+/- ac spring fed lake, with areas ranging from 12-15 ft depth. The lake offers fishing for crappie, bass, bream, and catfish.
* The lake cottage has a bathroom and kitchen. There is a dock that leads down to the lake from this cottage.
* 2 Wells
* 2 outdoor sheds
* 4 Gates providing access into property
* Plenty of wildlife including whitetail deer and turkey
* Approx 30 acres is fenced and currently used for cattle
* Mature pines, pecan trees, and hardwoods including White Oaks
* The land is well maintained and offers good interior roads and trails
* Year-round flowing Mill Creek runs through the north side of this property and also is the source for a 6+ac waterfowl habitat area
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger-broker at 478-342-4133. This property will be shown by appointment only
- small game
- whitetail deer
- atv trails
- equestrian trails
- natural gas
- boat fishing dock