241 acres Wakeman Ranch, Montague Co
The Wakeman Ranch consists of 241.67 acres located on Rush Creek Rd., just outside of Forestburg, TX in Montague and Wise Co. This ranch has been in the family since late 1800's. The Wakeman is gently rolling and has everything one needs for a weekend retreat and/or hunting ranch. Mature Oak trees and other large timber are in abundance as well as good open range areas for livestock. The Wakeman has excellent wildlife habitat, with a healthy amount of deer, turkey, hogs, etc. Access is excellent with plenty of options off Rush Creek Rd. One of the primary assets to the ranch is a live water creek that meanders through part of the property. The location is A+ to the metroplex and minutes from Decatur.
- Located in Montague and Wise Co.
- 25 miles from Decatur
- 71 miles from Ft Worth
- 90 miles from Dallas
- Whitetail deer and turkey hunting.
- Hogs, Coyotes, Bobcats
- Live Water Creek
- Water Well
- Multiple draws and small feeder creeks
- Electricity at Rush Creek Rd
- Water well available
- No production available
- Mineral Rights Reserved
- Native Grass
- Loads of hardwoods including but not limited to oak, hackberry, elm etc
- Flat to rolling
- Elevation changes throughout property
- Clay Loam and Sandy Loam
- Cattle Ranch and private recreational ranch
- Current Use
- Outfitter Ranch
- Corporate Entertainment
- High Fence
- 5 wire barbwire
- Good to average
- Excellent access w/approx. 1/2 mile of Rush Creek Rd
- Some interior roads allowing access to property
- All in good to excellent condition
- Buyers agent must be identified on first contact and must be present at ALL showings of the property to the prospective buyer in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of the listing agent.
- All Appointments MUST be made with Listing Agent: Matt McLemore 940-781-8475
Disclaimer: Buyer's agent (if applicable) must be identified on first contact and be present at all showings in order to receive a participation fee. If this condition is not met, the commission percentage will be at the sole discretion of Mossy Oak Properties of Texas.
Disclaimer: Buyers are responsible for verifying all information and to conduct their own due diligence to their satisfaction regarding the information contained herein. No representation is made as to the accuracy of the information, including the possible value of this Real Property, type of use, zoning, amenities or rights (including without limitation, oil, gas, other minerals and/or water rights) that may or may not be available. Buyers are encouraged to consult with their tax, financial and/or legal advisors before making a final determination regarding the purchase of Real Property, and further recommends that an information, which is of special interest or importance to Buyers, should be obtained through Buyers own independent verification.
Disclaimer: Listing Agent may request financial ability to purchase property from buyer and/or buyers agents prior to scheduling a showing.
- small game
- whitetail deer
- hiking trails