Carbon County 364 Acres - Summit Hill
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!!! - 364 acres of mostly timber with open areas to take in the breathtaking views of Mauch Chunk Lake and the surrounding mountains that cover the area. If you are looking for trails this property has miles of ATV, biking, and walking trails. Endless possibilities for the outdoorsman on this property to hunt, hike, ride dirt bikes, atv's, camp and so on....... You can get off the grid or stay on it by living close to the road or build deep into the woods where you have total privacy. You can build your dream house, a cabin or you could subdivide to build some awesome homes and still keep land for yourself. Its enough land to do whatever you choose but land like this in Panther Valley School District does not come along very often. You could walk the Switchback Trail or the many trails throughout the property for hours and never step off your land. So much potential here its incredible with a property of this size. Seller would like to encourage interested buyers to view the property via ATV.
Property features include:
- 15 minutes to Jim Thorpe
- 2 hours to Philadelphia
- 2.5 hours from NYC
- 1 hour to the Poconos
- Miles of trails throughout this property
- Great hunting opportunities
- Breathtaking views from the top of your very own mountain
- Terrain is level, rolling hills and steep
- Endless big rocks to climb or just admire along the many trails
- Mauch Chunk Lake can be seen at many different areas of the property
- Some clean up might be necessary of an old campsite, old vehicle and shooting range
- ATV use while touring the property is encouraged
- Property is under Clean and Green with low taxes!
This property will not last long so call today and make this incredible opportunity yours!! Schedule your visit to see this awesome 364 acre paradise!
- whitetail deer
- atv trails
- hiking trails