Hoover Rd., Indiana County - 143 Acres
143+/- acres of vacant land in Indiana County, Pennsylvania. Located in beautiful Smicksburg, Pa., this 143-acre property is waiting for a new owner to take advantage of the abundance of outdoor activities it offers. This property offers wooded ridge tops and valleys, spruce thickets for cover, producing hardwoods and excellent access throughout. Located approximately 1.5 hours hour from Pittsburgh. With large rubs scattered throughout the property, deer, bear and turkeys throughout, this property is certain to give its new owner a lifetime of quality hunting and memories.
Features of this property include:
- 143+/- acres
- Access from Hoover Rd.
- Property select cut leaving large quantities of mid growth oak, cherry, maple, poplar, etc.
- Excellent road access throughout the property
- Topography varies from level, rolling to steep
- Multiple areas to build a home
- latitude 40.881, -79.1714
- Seller does not own the mineral rights
Properties offering seclusion, road frontage and an abundance of wildlife in SW PA doesn't come along often. Mineral Rights are not owned by seller. Call today with any questions or if you would like to view the property.
- big game
- small game
- whitetail deer
- atv trails
- bike trails
- bird watching
- equestrian trails
- hiking trails