Panhandle Big Game Ranch
Panhandle Big Game Ranch is a true hunters paradise. Located in Shamrock Texas this 3,355 acre noncontiguous ranch provides a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a premiere hunting ranch. This ranch has been a fully operational hunting outfitter for 33 years and has provided hundreds of hunters exceptional hunts and memories that will last a lifetime. The noncontiguous nature of the ranch provides the hunters unique opportunities that other ranches do not provide as in different deer herds, less pressure, different genetics and the ability to take a deer in 2 counties. There are over 50 different hunting setups, equipped with first class hunting blinds, three feeders at each set up all looking over a well established wheat field. This ranch is turnkey and comes with everything you need for deer and turkey season. The 5 different lodges sleep over 35 people and provide lots of room for entertainment after the hunt. This property is rich in character, full of wildlife and is decorated with fascinating draws and elevation changes. Come experience this gem in big deer country. CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING.
- Located in Wheeler and Collingsworth Counties
- 95 miles from Amarillo
- 166 miles from Oklahoma City
- 193 miles from Lubbock
- 305 miles from Dallas
- World class trophy whitetail deer and turkey hunting.
- This property has been home to a hunting outfitter that has been managing deer and turkey populations on this property for the past 33 years.
- He has implicated a strict management plan that has produced hundreds of world class whitetails over the years. The owner has implemented strict harvest rules that allow the deer to reach a mature age.
- Quail can be found throughout the property
- Hogs, Coyotes and bobcats
- Elm Creek runs through the property
- ~24 inches of rain per year
- ~257 Sunny days per year
- City water at 4 lodges
- Wells throughout the property
- Electricity throughout the properties
- No minerals convey with property
- Mix of hardwood, mesquites and native grasses
- Over 180ft of elevation changes
- Mixtures of sandy loam can be found on the property
- All lodges come fully furnished
- ~4560 SF
- 6 Bedrooms 3 baths
- Sleeps 18+
- Recently renovated with a massive dining room overlooking the entire property.
- Large covered porch to entertain
- Separate bunk house to sleep an additional 4 guest
- Cleaning station
- 60x60 barn with water and electricity
- ~1365 SF
- 5 bedrooms 2 baths
- Sleeps 10
- Full Kitchen and living area
- ~2148 SF
- 3 bedrooms 3 baths
- Sleeps 6
- Large dining hall
- Full kitchen and living area
- ~1613 SF
- 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Large kitchen and living area
- 8 space dog run
- 80x60 barn
- 185 ft of covered parking for equipment
- Contact us for a list of all equipment to be sold with property
- Over 150 deer, quail and turkey feeders
- 50+ first class deer blinds
- Fully operational hunting outfitter for 33 years
- Fully operational hunting outfitter
- Corporate retreat
- Investment opportunity
- Hunting paradise
- Good to fair condition
- Access off all weather gravel road
- Established cliental
- 33 years of experience
- All equipment needed to continue running the outfit is provided
- For more information on the outfitter business contact us at the info below
- Buyers agent must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective buyer in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of the listing agent.
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRICING
- Keaton Livingston: 469-734-3112
- Matt McLemore: 940-781-8475
Disclaimer: Buyer's agent (if applicable) must be identified on first contact and be present at all showings in order to receive a participation fee. If this condition is not met, the commission percentage will be at the sole discretion of Mossy Oak Properties of Texas.
Disclaimer: Buyers are responsible for verifying all information and to conduct their own due diligence to their satisfaction regarding the information contained herein. No representation is made as to the accuracy of the information, including the possible value of this Real Property, type of use, zoning, amenities or rights (including without limitation, oil, gas, other minerals and/or water rights) that may or may not be available. Buyers are encouraged to consult with their tax, financial and/or legal advisors before making a final determination regarding the purchase of Real Property, and further recommends that an information, which is of special interest or importance to Buyers, should be obtained through Buyers own independent verification.