West Point, AL – Mossy Oak Properties, Inc. is pleased to announce the members of it’s 2020 4th Quarter Pinnacle Club. The Pinnacle Club recognizes the top ten land sales professionals each quarter from a network of more than 600 agents and brokers across 29 states.
Chris Hawley, CEO/President and Co-Founder of Mossy Oak Properties, Inc., stated: “We are excited to recognize some of the nations’ top land specialists through our Pinnacle Club. Our land sales professionals are an integral part of our network, and their consistent success speaks volumes as to the caliber of people and professionals they are. We congratulate them on this prestigious honor.”
The 2020 4th Quarter Pinnacle Club honorees are:
- Dan Rohrer- Mossy Oak Properties Homestead Land & Management (Creighton, Nebraska)
- Jon Collins-Mossy Oak Properties Bauer Real Estate (Frazeysburg, Ohio)
- Rex Bumpus-Mossy Oak Properties of Texas-Lampasas (Lampasas, Texas)
- Clint Carroll- Mossy Oak Properties Land Sales, LLC (Kimball, Tennessee)
- Ree Beavers- Mossy Oak Properties Wyoming Outdoors (Dubois, Wyoming)
- Terrell Brazell-Mossy Oak Properties Coastal Land and Real Estate (St. Mary’s, Georgia)
- Bob Regester-Mossy Oak Properties Colorado Mountain Realty (Divide, Colorado)
- Jon Adams-Mossy Oak Properties Mountain Ranch & Home Brokers (Salida, Colorado)
- Linda Francis- Mossy Oak Properties Mozark Land and Farm (Mountain View, Missouri)
- Pam Welch- Mossy Oak Properties Strawberry River Land & Homes (Cave City, Arkansas)
The Mossy Oak Properties land brokerage network was launched in 2003 and has since grown to over 100 franchised brokerages in 29 states throughout the country, with our network completing 4300 transactions totaling $926M+ in sales volume for 2020. For more information, visit www.mossyoakproperties.com.