Last Updated March 2018
Please note that the guidelines, policies and other terms and conditions of use and sale at retail outlets owned by the Company or its affiliates, other websites operated by the Company or its affiliates and/or co-branded websites may vary.
NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS SITE SHOULD BE PERCEIVED AS AN OFFER TO PURCHASE A MOSSY OAK PROPERTIES® FRANCHISE. OFFERS ARE MADE ONLY UPON DELIVERY OF A CURRENT MOSSY OAK PROPERTIES® FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT, WHICH CONTAINS ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION CONCERNING THE COSTS, EXPENSES AND COMMITMENTS INVOLVED IN PURCHASING A FRANCHISE. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, WE MAY OFFER FRANCHISES TO QUALIFIED PROSPECTS IN ALABAMA, ALASKA, ARIZONA, ARKANSAS, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, IDAHO, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, IOWA, KANSAS, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MAINE, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MISSISSIPPI, MISSOURI, MONTANA, NEBRASKA, NEVADA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, NEW MEXICO, NORTH CAROLINA, NORTH DAKOTA, OHIO, OKLAHOMA, OREGON, PENNSYLVANIA, SOUTH CAROLINA, SOUTH DAKOTA, TENNESSEE, TEXAS, UTAH, VERMONT, VIRGINIA, WEST VIRGINIA, WISCONSIN, AND WYOMING. AT THIS TIME, WE DO NOT SELL FRANCHISES IN HAWAII, NEW YORK, RHODE ISLAND, AND WASHINGTON.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; LIMITED LICENSE
MOSSY OAK®, MOSSY OAK PROPERTIES®, MOSSYOAKPROPERTIES.COM and other graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of the Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. The Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
You understand that the Site is available for your personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the Company. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted or shared by you through the Site will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You agree not to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of Users from the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Site or for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site.
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this User Conduct provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- Uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing, storing or otherwise making available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Registering for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity.
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing or otherwise making available any unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing, storing or otherwise making publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
- Soliciting personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing or otherwise making available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Intimidating, harassing or advocating the intimidation or harassment of another person.
- Uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing or otherwise making available any content that we deem contains excessive violence against any person, animal or property, or promotes the use of excessive violence against any person, animal or property.
- Uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing, storing or otherwise making available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Using or attempting to use another User’s account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Site.
- Uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing, storing or otherwise making available content that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose the Company or its Users to any harm or liability of any type.
- You are responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed on your use of the Site and the services offered by or through the Site, including, but not limited to, sales, use or value-added taxes.
- The Company may in its sole discretion and at any time modify or discontinue providing any features or services, or any part thereof, available through the Site with or without notice. Further, you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any interference with or termination of your access to the Site.
By posting User Content to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sub-license) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. You may delete your User Content from the Site at any time; however, access to such deleted User Content may remain available on the Site as a result of shared entries or other features offered on the Site. In no event will the Company be responsible for deleting any User Content or returning any User Content to you. In the event that your account becomes deactivated, the Company may delete all User Content associated with the deactivated account.
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to our designated agent as set forth below:
Name: Asif Sakhawat Address: 26420 E. Main Street, West Point, MS 39773 Phone: 662-494-8859 email: email@example.com
To meet the notice requirements under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable law, the Company has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at the Company’s sole discretion, members who are deemed to be repeat offenders. The Company may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the memberships of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND CONTENT
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other web sites (“Third Party Sites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, software and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Content”). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Content posted on the Site, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability or policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Content. Inclusion of or linking to any Third Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND EACH OF THE FOREGOING’S MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
The Site may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User Content or other communications or content uploaded, posted, transmitted, shared or stored on the Site. The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or the Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND EACH OF THE FOREGOING’S MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Site is controlled and offered by the Company from its facilities in the United States of America. The Company makes no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Any offer for any feature, product or service made through the Site is void where prohibited by local law, rules or regulations. Those who access or use the Site from outside the United States do so at their own volition and are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable local, regional and national laws.
YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE (INCLUDING YOUR VISIT TO OR USE OF THE SITE) MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.