West Point, MS – Mossy Oak Properties, Inc. is pleased to announce the members of its 2021 1st Quarter Pinnacle Club. The Pinnacle Club recognizes the top ten land sales professionals each quarter from a network of more than 600 agents and brokers across 30 states.
Chris Hawley, CEO/President and Co-Founder of Mossy Oak Properties, Inc., stated: “We are excited to recognize some of the nations’ top land specialists through our Pinnacle Club. Our land sales professionals are an integral part of our network, and their consistent success speaks volumes as to the caliber of people and professionals they are. We congratulate them on this prestigious honor.”
The 2021 1st Quarter Pinnacle Club honorees are:
- Ree Beavers- Mossy Oak Properties Wyoming Outdoors (Dubois, Wyoming)
- Pam Welch- Mossy Oak Properties Strawberry River Land & Homes (Cave City, Arkansas)
- Dan Rohrer- Mossy Oak Properties Homestead Land & Management (Creighton, Nebraska)
- Steve Baxter- Mossy Oak Properties of Texas, Northeast Texas Division (Rockwall, Texas)
- Bob Regester-Mossy Oak Properties Colorado Mountain Realty (Divide, Colorado)
- Kevin Keen- Mossy Oak Properties Delta Land Management (North Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Jon Collins- Mossy Oak Properties Bauer Real Estate – Frazeysburg (Frazeysburg, Ohio)
- Jarrett Lastinger- Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services (Perry, Georgia)
- Scott Bare- Mossy Oak Properties Bauer Real Estate – Frazeysburg (Frazeysburg, Ohio)
- JJ Keeth- Mossy Oak Properties of Louisiana (Shreveport, Louisiana)
The Mossy Oak Properties land brokerage network was launched in 2003 and has since grown to over 100 franchised brokerages in 30 states throughout the country, with our network completing 4300 transactions totaling $926M+ in sales volume for 2020. For more information, visit www.mossyoakproperties.com.