West Point, MS – Mossy Oak Properties, Inc. is pleased to announce the members of its 2021 2nd Quarter Pinnacle Club. The Pinnacle Club recognizes ten of the top land brokers each quarter from a network of more than 600 agents and brokers across 30 states.
Chris Hawley, CEO/President and Co-Founder of Mossy Oak Properties, Inc., stated: “We are excited to recognize some of the nations’ top land specialists through our Pinnacle Club. Our land sales professionals are an integral part of our network, and their consistent success speaks volumes as to the caliber of people and professionals they are. We congratulate them on this prestigious honor.”
The 2021 2nd Quarter Pinnacle Club honorees are:
- Tom Sullivan- Mossy Oak Properties Tennessee Land & Farms (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Ben Jones- Mossy Oak Properties Southern Land & Homes (Madison, Florida)
- Scott Bare- Mossy Oak Properties Bauer Real Estate – Frazeysburg (Frazeysburg, Ohio)
- Dale Walker- Mossy Oak Properties Alabama Land Crafters (Pike Rd, Alabama)
- Chad Renbarger- Mossy Oak Properties Indiana Land & Lifestyle (Rockville, Indiana)
- Pam Welch- Mossy Oak Properties Strawberry River Land & Homes (Cave City, Arkansas)
- Nick Marinelli- Mossy Oak Properties Land and Luxury (Mooresville, North Carolina)
- Jon Collins- Mossy Oak Properties Bauer Real Estate – Frazeysburg (Frazeysburg, Ohio)
- Ree Beavers- Mossy Oak Properties Wyoming Outdoors (Dubois, Wyoming)
- Nathan McCollum- Mossy Oak Properties Southeast Land & Wildlife (Tuscumbia, Alabama)
The Mossy Oak Properties land brokerage network was launched in 2003 and has since grown to over 100 franchised brokerages in 30 states throughout the country, with our network completing 4300 transactions totaling $926M+ in sales volume for 2020. For more information, visit www.mossyoakproperties.com.