Ask Chad Renbarger
4.88 Acre - Private Wooded Building Site-106th Street- Fishers, IN
4.88 Acre Wooded Building Site - Fishers, IN - 106th Street - Fishers, IN
This secluded wooded building site in Fishers offers a future owner with privacy, mature trees, all within minutes of Downtown Fishers and I69.
- Across From Ironwood Golf Course
- 105 Feet Road Frontage off of 106th Street that will take you back into a mature woods.
- The property will be annexed into town of Fishers, Jan. 1, 2020
- City Water Available Jan.1, 2020
- City Sewer Available Jan. 1, 2020
- Hamilton County, IN
- Hamilton Southeastern School District
- Less than 2.5 miles to I69