Ask Stephen Schlein
40 Acres - Nacogdoches Co - Central Heights
Within minutes of Nacogdoches this property offers a wonderful hill-top view and building spot for a new home in the Central Heights area. There are some very nice old and mature trees on the property, but the land is almost 95% pasture. There are a two small ponds on the property along with a spring that might make for a future pond building spot. The land elevation change and the views from the hill-top really set this one apart.
- Advertised as 40 +/- acres this property is being divided from a larger parcel so a little bit more or less
acreage is available.
- Seller offering 1st right of refusal on land he owns to the west of the 40 acres.
- Electricity and community water available from FM 698.
- Fencing is capable of holding cattle but best describe as in fair condition.
- Located in the Central Heights School District.
- Deed Restricted No permanent mobile homes or trailers. No trailer parks or RV parks. No confined
animal feed operations.
- Directions to property: From the intersection of US 259 and FM 698 travel west 4.2 miles and the
property will be on your left.
- Since the property is being divided from a larger parcel a new dedicated entrance to the property will be
- No minerals will convey with the sale of the property.
The Broker (G2 Outdoors LLC) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of G2 Outdoors LLC. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale\. The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller.