Ask Tony Seals
Austinburg Rd - 116 acres - Ashtabula County
Nice multi-use property with great deer sign and room to spread out. Several openings that could be used for wildlife food plots. Good access trails. Great recreational tract that is priced fairly.
Additional property features include:
- Nice trail system for access
- Thick bedding cover
- Room for several hunters
- Only about a mile from I-90 access
- Incredible whitetail sign
- Openings for food plots
- Perfect property for ATV riders
- Area of large wooded tracts and Ag
- Only a few miles from Ashtabula
- Priced to sell
- Mineral rights will transfer to buyer
Nice large recreational property. Annual taxes are approximately $2703.04.