Ask Don Vansickle
Butterfield Crossing Ranch Johnston/Atoka
TAKE A LOOK AT BUTTERFIELD CROSSING RANCH Property, located in Atoka-Johnston County, Oklahoma along and east of Highway 48. Featuring an amazingly unique property of 2,844 acres located less than 90 minutes from Dallas Metroplex. Property is exquisitely set up for ranching, farming and recreation all on one property, along with an interesting history. This tranquil property is ideal for various investment and income producing opportunities: cattle, farming, hay operation, subdivision, dude ranch, retreats, leasing for hunting, decomposed granite/gravel operation, granite landscape boulders and more.
- Working Cattle ranch, crossfenced, with approximately 30 pastures set up for rotational grazing and for cow/calf operation along with heifer and bull development.
- HWY 48 frontage road totals approximately 2/3 of a mile. County road frontage totals 6.83 miles, making this an excellent consideration for future property division.
- Property is high fenced for approximately 2.5 miles along the property on the North side.
- 13-acre lake stocked with trophy bass and catfish. 6-acre lake stocked with trophy bass. 3.5-acre lake stocked with trophy bass. 20+ other ponds from ¼ acre to 2 acres.
- 3 Beautiful creeks and a 25+ ft. Elm Creek Waterfall and a cave.
- Private Runway: Land your own plane on 4,000 linear ft of grass runway.
- There are 3 homes on the property plus a 3 small room cottage along with wells and
- Campground with community water and 14 electrical hookups (30 & 50 amp spaces).
- 4 hay barns of various sizes. Multiple storage and equipment sheds.
- State of the art cattle working facility, pens, corral office, load out.
- Elm Falls is a beautiful waterfall that flows at various levels during the year. It boasts a waterfall drop of some 25 ft.
- Abundant wildlife of deer, turkey, fox, coyote, beaver, hogs, occasional black bear and cougar.
- Miles of 4 wheeler and horseback riding trails.
- Historic cave site and Historic Butterfield Stage Coach trail that ran through the eastern portion of the property. Texas Ranger shoot-out in 19th century history.
For more information and to schedule a showing, please connect with Exclusive Agent Don Vansickle @ 580-579-2877 for your private showing today.
- small game
- whitetail deer
- atv trails
- hiking trails