Cain St - 15 acres - Stark County
Land for sale in Stark County, Ohio. Nice investment property, recreational property or possible home sites in North Canton. Incredible deer sign on this field. Mostly tillable with dark, fertile soil with farming rental income. Orange ribbons mark the approximate boundaries. Can be hunted according to the Stark Co. Wildlife Officer.
Additional property features include:
- Mostly tillable with very fertile soil
- Incredible deer sign around the field
- Many possible building sites
- Area of very nice homes
- Power lines and the Nexus pipeline run across portions of the property.
- Legal to hunt according to the Stark Co. Wildlife Officer
- Part of this property lies in the 100 year floodplain (see photo)
- Great recreational property close to town
- One of the few wildlife food sources in the area
- Enrolled in the CAUV program to lower taxes ($108.10 annually per Auditor site)
- North Canton Schools
- Farming income
- Tillable ground that could make a nice addition to an investment portfolio
- Close to shopping
- Could make a nice family getaway
- Located in North Canton
- Minutes from I-77
- GPS Coordinates: 40.9401, -81.4176
Annual taxes are approximately $108.10. Mineral rights owned by seller will transfer to buyer.
- small game
- whitetail deer