Ask Tony Seals
Doshie Rd Tract 2 - 67 acres - Noble County
Great recreational property for your family getaway. Mostly wooded with a large open area in the front that would make a nice cabin site or pasture. This is part of larger property split and will need surveyed.
Additional property features include:
- Great deer and turkey sign
- Perfect property for your new home or hunting camp
- Nice mix of open and wooded terrain
- Potential build site for a home or cabin
- Power available at the road
- Open ground along the road is currently being used for pasture
- Great recreational property
- Very quiet setting
- Approximately 950' of frontage along Doshie Rd.
- Will need surveyed
- Seller does not own mineral rights
Here is your chance to own a great rural property. Annual taxes are TBD.
Mossy Oak Properties Bauer Real Estate - Carroll