Factory Falls Escape at Bear Creek
An offering like this comes around once in a lifetime. These spectacular 340 +/- acres enjoy solitude paired with enormous recreation and income producing farmland. Located southwest of Phil Campbell, Alabama, about 35 minutes from Muscle Shoals and one hour and 30 minutes to Birmingham and Huntsville.
Factory Falls Escape is steeped with breathtaking views, a pond, creeks, 4 waterfalls, income producing timberland, large, towering oaks and popular surrounded by history that all say, "I want to live here."
From hunting, hiking, bird watching, history seeking, water sports, or just normal country living, this is a rare opportunity to own something so spectacular. This is truly an outdoorsman's dream!
The property is surrounded on three sides by Bear Creek which limits access to the private sanctuary. The Bear Creek area is popular for all kinds of boating, including canoeing and kayaking. Fishing, picnicking, birdwatching, and sightseeing are also popular activities along Bear Creek. Water recreation is endless with its location at the bend of river (Horseshoe Bend), 1/2 miles on Bridge Branch via the eastern boundary, and 2 miles along Bear Creek on the southern and western boundary.
- Small pond & numerous springs around the property
- Beautiful mature timber across the entire tract with very good hardwood timber
- 60+/- acres of flat productive farm ground
- Several food plots in the woods as well as the edges of the row crop fields are left fallow for food plots
- Civil War era cotton thread factory partially visible on the property
- 1280+/- SQ. FT. farmhouse in a quiet setting with enclosed back porch surrounded by large shade tree oaks and a treehouse
- County water
If you love being outdoors it truly does not get any better than this! This property offers year-round enjoyment for your family and friends!
Call/Text Nathan McCollum to schedule a showing at 256-345-0074.
- small game
- whitetail deer
- atv trails
- bird watching
- equestrian trails
- hiking trails
- public land access