Farmland, woods, big deer, & creek!
This 220 acre property offers many opportunities to include farming, a recreational getaway, a permanent home-place, or a long term investment. Situated in the bread basket area of Dooly County that is well known for agriculture production and quality deer hunting, this property offers seclusion, diversity, and immediate income. Located less than 15 min west of Vienna and I-75, approx 10 min east of Lake Blackshear, 40 min SW of Perry, and 30 min east of Americus.
* 219.5 +/- acres, Otto Rd. Vienna, GA 31092
* Approx 111 acres of tillable farmland with productive soils that qualifies for the CRP program. Other options for this acreage would be crop leasing, longleaf pine establishment, and orchard potential. The remaining acreage is wooded.
* Year round flowing creek
* Over 3100' of dirt road frontage, electricity can be obtained from this road.
* Excellent hunting for big whitetail deer, turkey, small game, and hogs. Areas of waterfowl habitat with enhancement potential.
* Pond-site for future pond construction
* Great for ATV trails/equestrian trails
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger-broker at 478-342-4133. This property will be shown by appointment only.