Ask Ty Mills
Land for sale-Decked out Tippecanoe River Bank Lot- Monterey, IN
Looking for a getaway spot to relax? Watch a game? Fish? River Float? Camp? Host get togethers? This place is a decked out with all the amenities and views! Well maintained & EVERYTHING pictured stays except camper, toy hauler, and boat trailer.
1\. New 200 amp electrical service
2. 2 - 30 amp rv stations with water hook up
3. Onsite well
4. Out door full functioning bathroom with private shower and porcelain toilet
6. 650 sq ft rough sawn cedar deck with bar / entertainment area under roof
7. Refrigerator/sink cooking area under roof
8\. Fire pit
9\. Maintained grass area for tent camping
10. Solid leveled gravel area for all rv types / sizes
11\. Solid graveled Onsite launch ramp for canoe/ kayak/ small boats
12\. Onsite storage area under roof
13\. Selling with all furniture/grills/tables/mowers
-140 FT OF TIPPECANOE RIVER FRONT / 75 FT OF ROAD FRONT
-650 SQ FT OF ROUGH CUT CEDAR MULTI LEVEL DECK OVER RIVER WITH KITCHEN AREA , LOUNGE AREA COVERED WITH 24 X 12 METAL ROOF CAR PORT, 2 SUN LOUNGE / EATING AREA DECKS.
-ANOTHER 300 SQ FT COVERED DECK FOR STORAGE AND FULL 8 X 12 BATHROOM WITH PORCELAIN TOILET AND SHOWER,SINK.
-SEPTIC and WELL FROM THE OLDER TRAILER HOME THAT WAS REMOVED.
-Electrical IS BURIED, REMC, AND TO CODE
-PROPERTY WAS CLEARED AND GRAVELED WITH A GRASSY AREA ON THE ROAD FRONT.
- 2 RV 30AMP HOOK UPS WITH WATER INSTALLED.
- A U SHAPE DRIVE FOR EASY RV PARKING AND HOOK UP.
- SHARES EASEMENT WITH DNR THAT IS A GRAVEL BOAT LAUNCH RAMP TO RIVER THAT PREVIOUS OWNER MAINTAINED AND INSTALLED THE GRAVEL
-PROPERTY IS VERY NEAT / CLEAN / ORGANIZED AND WAS BUILT IN 2015. IT IS AN OUTDOOR RECREATION AREA WITH ALL THE AMENITIES OF HOME WITHOUT LOSING THE FEEL OF CAMPING AND OUTDOOR ADVENTURE.
For private showing contact-
Brecken Kennedy - 260-578-7661 or [Email listed above]
Ty Mills - 260-571-5232 or [Email listed above]