Lodge, Barn, Pond, Creeks & Hunting
Taylor County Georgia
Status: New Listing
Acres: 157.11 +/-
Price Per Acre: $3,819
Address: 586 County Line Church Rd.
City, State: Junction City, Georgia
ZIP Code: 31812
Lat/Long: 32.6323135, -84.3780786
This top notch property offers a little bit of everything and is just in time for hunting season. Don't worry about not having enough time for preparation, because it's ready to go! This property comes complete with a Lodge, barn/workshop, planted pines, open fields, food plots, creeks, and a stocked pond. Located approximately 20 min NW of Butler, less than one hour from Columbus, and 30 min South of Thomaston.
* 157.11 acres located in Taylor and Talbot County. 11.5 acres lies in Talbot Co joining the other Taylor 145.5 acres separated by County Line Church Rd.
* County Line Church Rd. is a dirt road and allows easy access into this property
* Two gated entrances into property, with one gate that is electric with access code
* 2800 sq ft lodge. Furnishings available. There is a functional camper that is joining the lodge that offers additional sleeping, man cave, or play place for children
* Lodge is 2br/ 1 ba, loft, full kitchen, title flooring. Slab foundation. Central AC/heat, gas heat, gas stove, gas water heater. Two additional wall unit AC's. Well, power, gas, & septic
* Current furnishings can sleep 10+
* Lodge has covered porches, with one that has an outside shower for hunters.
* 1 ac pond stocked with Tiger Bass and Coppernose Bream. Pond is 3 years old, and approx 20' deep. Spring/creek fed with siphon system
* Approx 50 ac of 6 yr old planted Longleaf pines, and approx 10 ac of 6 yr old planted Loblolly pines. The remaining acreage consists of hardwood creek bottoms, open fields, mature pines, and pine/hardwood mix
* Established wildlife food plots, supplemental feeding program, wildlife attracting fruit and nut trees, and managed for 13 years. Deer stands included
* Outdoor deer cleaning/processing area with hose, sink, light and hanger
* Optional 125+/- ac lease of joining property
* Pecan trees, and multiple areas with irrigation
* 42x30 enclosed metal building with electrictiy and concrete slab
* Two electric golf carts included
* Home has clear termite letter, and is serviced for pest control
* Optional: There is a Kubota tractor, implements, and a zero turn mower that can be bought or negotiated
Property will be shown by appointment only. To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger-Broker at 478-342-4133.
- small game
- whitetail deer
- atv trails
- equestrian trails
- natural gas
- irrigation system