Ask Matt Collins
Luther Jones Rd - 54 acres - Jackson County
This property is a great opportunity to create your very own recreational get-a-way with many outdoor uses.
Property features include:
- 54.62 total acres
- Two ponds with the larger being nearly 3/4 of an acre
- Mature woods with two track trail system that leads to the middle of the property
- Multiple stand and food plot locations
- Good deer sign and game trails through out
- Approx. 1500 feet of road frontage
- Good location along the road frontage to build a cabin or place a camper
- 11 miles to Jackson, 25 miles to Gallipolis & 85 miles to Columbus
If you have been looking for a great place to hunt or just enjoy the outdoors then your search is over. Current annual taxes are approximately $160.00 and any mineral interest owned by the seller will transfer.