Mountain views, peaceful running streams
Get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life to this amazing McLemore Cove parcel that offers streams, mountain views, wildlife, outdoor recreation, and woods for exploring. Perc test has already been performed for that forever home. The location of this property offers many local attractions listed below. The property is zoned A-1.
* Over 500' of Paved Rd frontage that allows easy access to this property
* Electricity and county water can be accessed from the source located along the road frontage
* Mostly flat to gently rolling topography
* There are two small connecting streams that flow through this property
* Potential future pond-site
* Property consists of open fields and wooded areas with hardwoods and young pines
* Wildlife that frequent this property include whitetail deer and turkey
* Suitable home-sites
* Nearby local parks and attractions include: Cloudland Canyon State Park, Chickamauga Battlefield Park, Lula Lake Land Trust, Rock City on Lookout Mountain, and Crockford-Pigeon Mountain WMA.
* Local activities include: Caves, rock climbing, paddle boarding, public hunting, hiking, golf, biking, and much more...
* Downtown Chattanooga is within a 35 min. drive with lots of attractions and eateries.
To schedule a showing, contact Chuck Williams- agent at 423-883-4803. Property will be shown by appointment only.
- small game
- whitetail deer
- natural gas