Ask Scott Bare Jr.
Ramage Rd - 45 acres - Noble County
If your looking to get away from it all and relax this might be the property for you. Whether its hunting, camping or peace and quiet your looking for take a look at this one! This property has 2 custom built 1 room cabins on the property so you and your friends can stay during your visits. Plenty of open areas to plant a food plot for wildlife or plant a garden for yourself!
Property features include:
- 40 +/- acres wooded
- 4 +/- acres open field
- Seller states good hunting
- Plenty of deer, turkey and small game on property
- Deer trails and buck sign through out property
- Saw plenty of turkey scratching on my visit to property
- Year around creek through property
- Some trails for accessing the property
- Level to steep topography
- Camping sites
- Accessed by gated easement
- Electric at road
- GPS Coordinates are 39.7099, -81.3508
The wooded acreage provides the deer, turkey and small game with cover and food. Seller states some great bucks in the area and they have taken several spring gobblers off this property. Seller does not own the mineral rights and annual taxes are approximately $439.68.