Remote Fishing & Hunting Lodge & Cabins
Adventures Lodge, was established back in the 1970s. It is located in a remote area on a world -class fly fishing River in Southcentral Alaska. The river is famous for salmon, and trout fishing, besides that there are also Graylings, Dolley in the river.
• Main Lodge appx 3800 sqf two floors handcrafted Alaskan log home (Downstairs: lobby, dinning, kitchen, office, storage & Upstairs: one bedroom with full size bed)
• a duplex log cabin, each side is appx 300 sqf; has wood stove; Bathroom with flushed toilet and shower; has hot water access; each unit has a full size and twin-size bed.
• Log cabin, about 400 sqf, has wood stove; bathroom with flushed toilet and shower; a brand-new hot water heater needs to be installed; a full-size bed.
• Two dry cabins, each is about appx 300 sqf and has 4 twin size beds inside.
• a bathhouse / laundry room with brand new washer and dryer/ brand new wood stove Sauna approx. 900sf.
• a maintenance shed approx. 300sf
• new build outhouse approx. 150sf.
Total Sf. Approx. 6,150sf and sleeps approx. 18
The sale also includes:
• New solar panels/batteries installed 2022 summer.
• Mini excavator
• New condition Sawmill
Rubber Rafts (like new) 4-5
• Honda Power fishing boat.
• Intensive maintenance tools/new supplies/new hospitality and kitchen supplies
• Office supplies
• Logo, website, social media pages, marketing materials (professional photos and footages)
- big game
- small game
- atv trails
- hiking trails
- public land access