Ask Rex Bumpus
Stone Ranch - Hamilton County, TX
The Stone Ranch conveniently located 120 miles SW of D/FW, 65 miles W of Waco and 100 miles N of Austin collaborates hunting and livestock for a unique opportunity in the central Texas region.
The ranch has been extensively managed for 12 years in the MLD program producing the areas record deer harvest along with the overabundance of wildlife. The 12 fenced pastures feed the 85 acre preconditioning yard and 300 acres in holding traps, maximizing livestock capacity. Certified livestock scales, pens, 50x200 commodity barn and ranch houses are in place for on-site management.
Additional features of the Stone Ranch
- 2 small farm houses at headquarters
- multiple wood and metal barns
- 50 x 200 commodity barn - on concrete slab with 6 divided bins
- pipe working / sorting pens
- 6 fenced holding traps
- 5 150' concrete feed bunks in 5 holding traps
- 2 Feed Hoppers (75 ton and 15 ton)
- 3 older ranch houses currently used as hunting camps
- 3 water meters Multi County Water Supply
- Hamilton County electric
- CTTC fiber Optic Internet service
- Excellent perimeter net wire fencing
- County Road frontage on Hamilton County 421,419, Coryell County 160, 162 and US Hwy 84
- Excellent hunting opportunity. Extensively managed under MLD for 12 years. Currently held under TPWD Conservation Management plan
- The headquarters has been cleared and under brush control management. The majority of the Stone Ranch is heavy cover with various tree types and elevation change.
- 2 improved grass fields of coastal mix (50 ac & 45 ac)
- 2 Perennial Creeks
Langford Branch dissects the ranch
Dry Creek dissects the ranch
- numerous small intermittent feeder streams
- 30 + dirt dam tanks
- 10+ wells and windmills
Stone Ranch will be shown to qualified buyers by appointment only.