Ask Tristden Bauer
TR 181 - 186 acres - Perry County
This property is truly a sportsman's paradise and offers just about every type of hunting and recreation you can think of. There is tillable ground, hardwoods, softwoods, wetlands and a pond! A gated driveway leads back to a small hunters cabin that is well insulated and can sleep several people comfortably. Underground electric service is buried all the way back to the cabin. There is plenty of room here to build a larger cabin or even a new home. The majority of the land is easily accessible by truck or atv. Located less than 2 miles from the Fairfield County line and easily accessible to State Routes.
Property features include:
- Only 45 miles to Columbus, 15 miles to Lancaster and 2 miles to Junction City.
- Excellent wildlife sign and owners report great hunting
- An abundance of waterfowl in the wetlands
- Approximately 18 acres is tillable land that is rented on a yearly basis to a local farmer.
- Newer Survey
- Lots of beaver sign
- The seller has installed a tower blind overlooking a food plot
- Topography is gentle and rolling with the exception of the flood control levy
- Rushcreek Conservancy District installed levy to help control flooding in the area. -Conservancy does have a Right of Way through the property to access Levy
- Timber consist of big pines and various sizes of hard and soft woods.
- Light select cut on some of the hardwoods within the past couple years
- Great trail system
Portions of the property are in the 100 year floodplain, please see aerial. All of the sellers mineral rights will transfer with the sale and there are no active oil/gas leases encumbering the property. The property is enrolled in CAUV. Annual taxes are approximately 1434. If you have been looking for a private tract of land with lots of opportunities, this would be one to have a look at.
Mossy Oak Properties Bauer Real Estate - Carroll