Ask Scott Bare Jr.
TR 22 - 22 acres - Coshocton County
Property has a small 1 room cabin with wood burner. Gravel drive way to cabin. Should be excellent deer and turkey hunting according to seller. Nice secluded area for planting food plots with heavy bedding cover close by. Great access from the east side of property to enable hunter to sneak into property undetected.
Property features include:
- 5 plus acres planted in corn 2019
- Remaining ground is wooded
- Nice year around stream through property
- Good trail system
- Mix of oaks, maple and cherry
- Good amount of deer sign
- Trophy buck potential
- Wild turkey hunting
- Small game hunting
- Secluded food plot area
- Possible home or cabin site
- Electric at road
- GPS Coordinates are 40.4346, -82.0379
Very nice recreational property in northern Coshocton County. Less then 2 miles from Holmes County line. Corn field in bottom is littered with deer tracks, scrapes and rubs. Mineral rights to transfer and annual taxes are approximately $168.