SR 222 - 10 acres - Clermont County
Beautifully imagined Henderson House nestled on 10.4 acres. Meticulously constructed as a Bed & Breakfast offering over 7700 sq. ft. Featuring 8 large bedroom suites, 6 full baths, 2 half baths, 4 formal dining & sitting rooms, along with a gourmet chef's kitchen w/separate food prep & serving areas. Stunning craftsmanship with attention to detail!
- Very private setting surrounded mostly by larger agriculture farms.
- Separate washer & dryer hook-ups on all three levels.
- 12 miles to East Fork State Park offering camping, boating, horse riding, & hunting.
- 30 miles to Lunken Airport
- Located between the city of Bethel & Felicity offering several options for dining and shopping.
- 40 miles to CVG airport
- Two separate partials zoned commercial
- Additional Acreage Available With Barns, Single Family Residence, Etc. Too Many Options To List! Call Listing Agent For More Information.
This property is conveniently located near US Hwy 52, the Ohio River and several boat ramps. Any mineral rights owned by seller to transfer to buyer. Annual taxes are approximately $6,639.60.
- small game
- whitetail deer
- atv trails
- bird watching
- equestrian trails
- natural gas