This recreation and hunting timber tract is located off Swinging Bridge Road about 5 miles southeast of Crane. The property is behind a locked gate in a secluded location and offers some great deer and turkey hunting opportunities. There is a great trail system throughout making it easy to access the property, and a pond and creek providing fresh water for the wildlife and your livestock. The hardwood timber is mature and marketable. There is an old homestead onsite that doesn't provide any value, however, there is electric on the property and the well may still be functional. If you are looking for a turnkey hunting property this one is ready for you!
- 5 miles southeast of Crane, 30 miles northwest of Branson, 27 miles southwest of Springfield
- Great deer and turkey hunting opportunities
- Behind a locked gate off Swinging Bridge Road, very secluded
- Mature, marketable hardwood timber throughout, an immediate timber harvest is available
- Small pond, wet-weather creek
- Great trail system throughout
- Real estate taxes are $178 per year
Let Chad Shook, a Certified Land Specialist with Mossy Oak Properties, connect you with the right piece of property that will fill your dreams and inspire your imagination. If you are looking to buy or sell land, residential, or commercial properties, then working with Chad is the natural choice.
For more information on this and other Mossy Oak Properties listings, call Chad Shook at (417) 234-6740, or email [Email listed above].